(don't look if you don't want to see the solution!)
- The 1st bulb is in the center position in the bottom row.
- The top row (below the star) contains a red bulb and a
- The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd bulbs are in different rows.
- The 7th, 8th, 16th, and 17th bulbs are in the bottom
- Each straight row of 6 bulbs contains two bulbs of
- Every bulb is the same color as the bulb two rows
directly above it.
- Every bulb is the same color as the bulb 3 spots to the
right or left of it.
Back to 1995 Christmas Puzzle