- The puzzle contains over a hundred words or phrases
related to Christmas and the season.
- Each phrase is formed from letters that are next to
each other in any direction (including diagonals), in
- No letter can be used more than once in the same phrase.
- For example, the word
can be found with the string starting in row 17, column
39, as shown at right.
- The other string shown, starting in row 13, column 39,
does not count, since the same
is used twice.
- A letter can be used in more than one phrase.