Answers to Christmas Conundrums.
Back to 2010 Christmas Puzzle
- Q: How does Santa deliver to all those houses in one night?
A: My sister says this is why we have time zones.
- Q: How does Santa deliver gifts inside houses that dont have a chimney?
A: Even if the side house doesnt have a chimney, the main house can
still have one.
- Q: How does Santa eat all those cookies and not get sick?
A: Nobody gets sick from eating too many cookies. Thats just a story
your mom made up because she didnt want to buy more cookies.
- Q: Does a Partridge in a Pear Tree really make a good Christmas Gift?
A: No. Absolutely not.
- Q: Do Partridges eat pears?
A: This is irrelevant, given the answer to number 4.
- Q: Why do sugarplums have their own fairies, but candy canes dont?
A: Unfortunatley, Mr. Tchaikovsky took this secret to his grave.
- Q: Why isnt Keabo on the card?
A: All of the other elves used to laugh and call him names. They
wouldnt let poor Keabo join in any elfin games.