Bobs 2019 Christmas Puzzle Card
Flappy Cube Maze
You are to guide Santa to the North Pole visiting each of his friends along the
Starting on the Santa Claus spot, find a path to the North Pole without
crossing any solid black lines. The path will pass over each of the five
The path can move from one face of the cube to another as long as it does not
cross a black line. On two of the faces, Kanaloka and Pelznickel, as you enter
the face you can optionally fold a flap onto the face and move onto the flap,
as long as you don't have to cross a black line to do so.
Constructing the cube
The puzzle folds to a cube with two hinged flaps, like this:
(1) Print the puzzle image (above) on card stock. You can get a higher-
resolution version of the image by clicking on it.
(2) Cut along the outlines. There are no interior cuts.
(3) Fold along the dashed lines.
(4) Position tab 1 under the square with Julenisse on it, aligning the lines on
that square with those on the Kanakaloka square. Tape the Julenisse square to
the Kanakaloka square (taping over the edge of the cube).
(5) Repeat for tabs 2 thru 5. Tabs 6 and 7 will be under the Santa Claus
(6) Fold flap A flat against the Santa Claus square, and tape the back of flap
A to the Kanakaloka square.
(7) Similarly, tape the back of flap B to the Pelznickel square.
Higher resultion drawing, better for printing
(don't look if you don't want to see it!)