Put down your eggnog,
tis no time to guzzle
the time has arrived
for the annual puzzle
This years challenge,
if youve got the guts
is to solve this maze,
no ifs, ands, or buts
Too easy! you claim,
well heres the catch:
the name of a reindeer
your path must match
Through each hole in the card
you may freely skip
but no extra letters
may adorn your trip
And when it is solved;
when youve put it aside;
St. Nick will be ready
for his airborn sleigh ride
- The poem gives instructions, but heres a
- The goal is traverse the maze from start to finish.
- Along your path, you will pass through clearing that
contain letters. These letters must spell the name
of one of Santas reindeer.
- You are not allowed to pass a clearing without using
- Your path may run around the outside of the card,
between the half clearings on the top and bottom edge.
The bottom one contains an I, and if you connect the
clearings you must use the I. (The original paper
version of this card had a hole in each half clearing,
on the other side of the card connected the two holes
with a path containing an I).
- If you dont know the names of the reindeer, search
the web for Twas the Night Before Christmas.