- Using the index and logic, determine the mood of the child in each
- Each square represents one house/one child.
- Children are nice, naughty, not-so-nice or not-so-naughty.
- The index tells you the mood of the four children at each intersection.
For example (at right), at Leaping Lord Avenue and Austrian Pine Street (LA
for short) there are two nice children, one not-so-nice, and one naughty.
- The index always lists nice before naughty.
- All children of the same type are connected by paths of neighboring
- No intersection has four children the same.
- Try to use the index as little as needed, and use logic to figure out
some of the children without peeking at any index entry for them.